Common law admission test is a crucial exam for law students. Many students are confused about how to prepare for clat from class 11. CLAT is conducted by National Law Universities. These are very esteemed colleges for Law. The admission test is administered annually. If you dream to have a career in law at early stage and are confused about how to prepare for clat from class 11, this article will help you. you can start preparing CLAT in your 11th grade and this will prove as an advantage during your CLAT exam. A two-year preparation plan is more than enough to qualify for national level CLAT examination. It’s a stepping stone for your career so make sure you don’t take it lightly and waste time thinking how to prepare for clat from class 11. Always remember every minute counts. An early start will allow you to flexibly complete the syllabus in Class XI. The below tips will answer your question, how to prepare for clat from class 11?
7 Tips on How To Prepare For CLAT From Class 11
1. Invest at least 3 hours a day for CLAT preparation during your 11th grade.
2. Start reading newspaper everyday either early morning or after a break. It’s a tedious task but force yourself to read it daily. It will help you in speed reading and you will get in touch with major happening.
3. Be up-to-date with the previous year’s current affairs while learning Static GK portion.
4. As you have enough time, you can focus on reading various books like Legal Aptitude/ Legal reasoning by AP Bharadwaj and CLAT companion for legal aptitude.
5. Major problem student face in legal problem is responding to reasoning type question. This can be solved only through deep reading.
6. For Logical reasoning and Elementary Mathematics, one needs to practice a lot to master these sections. You need to at least cover one topic with MCQs each day.
7. For verbal section you need to brush up grammar and comprehension skills try solving at least one or two comprehension problems every day.
The above tips will definitely guide in how to prepare for clat from class 11
Advantages of Preparing for CLAT from Class 11
The exam is largely based on practice and strategy. If you start preparing early, you will have more time in hand to master the subjects. The above tips on how to prepare for clat from class 11 will help you but one should make their own plan based on their capabilities and their sections knowledge.
The preparation strategy for how to prepare for clat from class 11 should be a simple one considering the fact that there are two years for CLAT. But law aspirants should not forget that they would have to attend their regular academic classes too, after which they will be left with a much less time. In between, they have to prepare for their 12th board examinations too, having said that, they will have to finish off with most of their CLAT preparation in first one and a half years’ time while just the self-assessment and mock tests can be done in the last six months.
Strategy on How to Prepare for CLAT From Class 11
CLAT preparations requires you to prepare consistently. For consistency, you need to follow a study routine. The main problem while preparing for CLAT is time management. Attending school and preparing for CLAT can be difficult for any student. So, make a routine that is practically possible and doesn’t overburden you with the excess study. The study routine should be such that it should have 3 hours each day for CLAT preparation while the remaining time can be allotted for school and physical activities. As days go on, you need to increase your time for CLAT preparation. If you start preparing from class 11th you will still have an upper hand from those starting in class 12th. You just have to be positive and confident. As we all know the saying ‘Practice makes a man perfect’ which essentially means, to succeed in life in any particular field or subject, one needs to practice regularly. So utilize your time and practice more and you will crack CLAT with flying colours!!