(2) our services, products, offerings & programs and courses (“Programs”); and
(3) any services, content, and features made available by us through the Website or the Programs (together with the Website and the Programs, the “Services”).
PURCHASE QUALIFICATION – ACCOUNT SECURITY
Student authorizes CL to use the name and photograph uploaded by a student through their aspiration account, in any of its promotional communication and I would also like to receive regular updates from Career Launcher on new products, exclusive offers, institute information, etc.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide to Us: In general, you may visit the Website without telling us who you are or sharing any Personal Data with us. However, if & when you register for an account for the Programs (an “Account”), and/or use other aspects of the Programs, and/or communicate with us for customer service or technical support for the Programs, we may ask you to provide certain Personal Data, such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number, date of birth and gender.
You may decline to provide Personal Data to us, but, if you do so, certain Programs, or features of certain Programs, may not be available to you. For example, we sometimes request certain Personal Data to determine whether you are eligible for Services targeted toward particular cohorts. Sometimes, funders or sponsors of our Services require us to provide them with information regarding participants in these Services. Such information could include the contact information and program status of participants, which we would disclose to the funder or sponsor in the form of Personal Data, or the ethnicity, gender or other characteristics of participants, which we would disclose to the funder or sponsor in an aggregated form. In such cases, participation in the Services may be contingent on individuals providing the relevant Personal Data.
Only the person with the name with which you have enrolled will be allowed to access our platform and all the offerings that come with it. Also, only those documents which bear the same name will be validated.
If at any point of time we find out that your account or the content is being viewed or used by anyone else, we reserve the right to terminate your account without any prior intimation.
You can also be requested to mandatorily provide additional Personal Data to us, such as information pertaining to your educational background or personal and professional goals, or other geographical or demographic or biographical information, admit card/score card for the exam that you are appearing in that particular target year which may or may not be associated with your Account.
We may ask you whether you want to receive human-controlled-and-operated calls and/or autodialed and prerecorded message calls and/or text messages relating to the Services. If you consent to such use of your phone number for these purposes, you may, if permissible under applicable laws and regulations, receive human-controlled-and-operated calls or autodialed and prerecorded message calls and/or text messages from us, as applicable, relating to the Services, at that number.
Nishkala Capital reserves the right to ask any student for his/her ID card, Exam Admit card, Photograph, KYC documents for verification purposes.
Student authorizes Nishkala Capital to use the name and photograph uploaded by a student through their aspiration account, in any of its promotional communication and I would also like to receive regular updates from Nishkala Capital on new products, exclusive offers, institute information, etc.
Information Collected From Devices: When you access the Services using a computer or mobile device, including a desktop computer, laptop, mobile phone, tablet, smart watch or other consumer electronic device (each, a “Device”), we may collect information from your Device, such as your Device type and manufacturer, your mobile carrier, your device software version, your Device identifiers, your mobile phone number, your IP address, your browser type, your network connection type, information about the webpage that referred you to the Website or that you visited prior to the Website, and your behavior and activity on the Website. Your behavior and activity on the Website may include the amount of time you spend using the Services and your login and log out times.
The Cookies we use in connection with the Services may include the following:
- Session Cookies: Session Cookies are temporary Cookies that expire and are automatically erased when you close your browser window. We may use session Cookies to grant you access to content and to enable actions that require you to be logged into your Account to perform.
- Persistent Cookies: Persistent Cookies are Cookies that usually have an expiration date in the distant future and remain in your browser until they expire or you manually delete them. We may use persistent Cookies to better understand usage patterns so we can improve the Services. For example, we may use a persistent Cookie to associate you with your Account or to remember your choices for the Services.
Electronic Mail & URLs: In some of our email messages to you, we may use “click-through URLs” linked to content on the Website. We track click-through data to help us understand and analyze interest in topics and use of the Services.
Do Not Track: Do Not Track (“DNT”) is an optional browser setting that allows you to express your preferences regarding tracking by advertisers and other third parties. We do not use technology that recognizes DNT signals from your web browser.
Information Collected From Third Parties: We also collect Personal Data about you from other companies. For instance, we may receive Personal Data about you from educational institutions, nominating partners, and third-party service providers.
SPECIAL CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
We do not & will not, unless you explicitly consent, process any Personal Data relating to you in the following special categories:
(i) data revealing or concerning your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, sex life or sexual orientation;
(ii) genetic data; or, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying you;
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
- Provide the Services and notices related thereto
- Analyze, improve, and customize the Services
- Provide customer and technical support for the Services
- Send you announcements, newsletters, promotional materials, and other information about the Services and third-party products and services that we think may be of interest to you
- Detect, prevent, and investigate actual or suspected fraud, hacking, infringement, or other misconduct involving the Services
- Collect fees and other amounts owed in connection with the Services
We may use Personal Data in other ways that we expressly disclose at the time you provide it. We do not use your Personal Data to make automated decisions about you without any human input. In case, we ever begin to do so, if and as applicable, and to the extent required by applicable law, we will endeavor to implement suitable safeguards, including, for example, an opportunity for you to request human intervention, express your point of view, contest any decisions made, and request that we restrict the use of your personal data for the purposes of these automated decisions.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
- If you request or authorize it
- To complete a transaction or provide a service requested by you
- To our third-party service providers that provide services on our behalf, such as payment processing, data analysis, e-mail delivery, hosting, order fulfillment, infrastructure, network storage, customer service, technical support, and promotional services
- To comply with applicable laws, rules, and regulations and governmental and quasi-governmental requests, court orders, and subpoenas
- To protect our rights, property, and safety or the rights, property, and safety of our users and others
- If the disclosure is done as part of a purchase, transfer, or sale of services or assets (e.g., in the event that substantially all of our assets are acquired by another party, your Personal Data may be one of the transferred assets) or in the event of bankruptcy
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may opt not to receive promotional emails from us by contacting us as indicated below or by following the “unsubscribe” instructions in any promotional email you receive from us. Please note, however, that we may still send you non-promotional emails about your relationship with us.
You have the right to:
- Request confirmation of whether we store, use or share any of your personal data;
- Obtain access to or a copy of your personal data;
- Receive an electronic copy of personal data that you have provided to us, or ask us to send that information to another company (the “right of data portability”);
- Restrict our uses of your personal data or object to those uses;
- Seek correction of inaccurate, untrue or incomplete personal data; or
- Request erasure of personal data held about you by us, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law.
INFORMATION YOU SHARE SOCIALLY
The Services may allow you to connect and share your actions, comments, content, and information publicly or with other Program participants. We are not responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any information you share publicly or with other Program participants. In addition, the Services may allow you to connect with us and share on third-party websites, applications, and services. Please be mindful of your personal privacy needs and the privacy needs of others, as you choose whom to connect with and what to share and make public. We cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public or share with others. We also do not control the privacy practices of third parties. Please contact those websites and services directly if you want to learn about their privacy practices.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have, and require, our third-party service providers to have administrative, technical, and physical safeguards in place in our respective computer systems, databases, and communications networks that are reasonably designed to protect information contained within such systems from loss, misuse, and alteration. The measures we utilize may include storing Personal Data on secured servers, transmitting Personal Data using encryption technologies, and auditing and reviewing our data collection practices. No method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security of your Personal Data. You also play a role in protecting your Personal Data. Please safeguard your username and password for your Account and do not share them with others. If we receive instructions using your Account login information, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security related to the Services. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse to provide the Services, terminate your Account, and to remove or edit content.
You can contact us on [email protected] for any queries or difficulties you may face while using our services.
Terms of Sale
PURCHASE QUALIFICATION – ACCOUNT SECURITY
To make a purchase on any of our websites, you must comply with the terms set out in this Terms of Sale. You acknowledge that you are responsible for maintaining the security of, and restricting access to, your account and password, and you agree to accept responsibility for all purchases / registration and other activities that occur under your account. Nishkala Capital reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders at any time in its sole discretion.
PAYMENT METHODS & TERMS
We currently accept the following forms of payment: Cash, Check (“payable at” locations will be advised by the us), Bank Drafts, Credit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express – varies across Centers due to banking channel availability, hence do please check with the us), Mobile Wallets, Bank Wire or Electronic Transfer (details available at the us)
For refunds you can view are refund policy which gives a detailed explanation on how the refund would work for any of our subscriptions. Any other subscription refund will not be entered which is not a part of our refund policy.
Termination by you: You may, at any point in time, choose to terminate your subscription to a service by sending us an e-mail. Such termination will not change any amounts due to us.
Termination by Nishkala Capital: Breach of any of the terms of this Agreement constitutes a termination of the Agreement. Any and all amounts due under this Agreement shall survive the Term of this Agreement. If you fail, or Nishkala Capital suspects that you have failed, to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement, including but not limited to failure to make payment of fees due, failure to provide Nishakala Capiatl with a valid credit card or with accurate and complete Registration Data, failure to safeguard your Account information, violation of the Usage Rules or any license to the software, or infringement or other violation of third parties’ rights, Nishkala Capital, after notice of 07 (seven) days to rectify such failure to you, may terminate your subscription and/or your Account if such failure on your part still continues. No refunds will be issued in such a case of for early Termination.