CLAT application process is quite simple and easy. Online mode is used for smooth application process. CLAT application process is quick and you can easily do it in minutes. But you have to fill the application form very carefully because once the application process is completedand paid, you will not be able to change the program, category, and BPL field. Please keep in mind that updates to application form will be not be entertained after the closure date.
CLAT Application Process
The CLAT 2024 examination will be held in OFFLINE mode. The applications have to be submitted ONLINE only from consortiumofnlus.ac.in website. The date of examination is scheduled on 3rd December, 2023 from 2 PM to 4 PM. (Subject to revision in case of necessity). The online enrolment for CLAT 2024 will open on 1st July, 2023 and close on 3rd November, 2023. The application form, complete in all respects and after payment of fees must be finally submitted and paid on or before 3rd November, 2023 Incomplete application forms shall not be considered. The candidates shall fill and submit the application form well in time to avoid last minute hassles. Please note that once the application is submitted and paid, the candidate cannot change the program, category, and BPL field. Updates to application form will be not be entertained after the closure date.
Steps for CLAT application process
Step 1 of CLAT application process: Visit the official website of CLAT, i.e., clatconsortiumofnlus.ac.in
Step 2 of CLAT application process: On the Home page, click the link “register” and complete the registration process by entering the name and mobile number and setting a password.
Step 3 of CLAT application process: Enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number. This completes the registration process.
Step 4 of CLAT application process: Log in to the portal using the registered mobile number and password.
Step 5 of CLAT application process: Complete the application form by entering all the correct details.
Step 6 of CLAT application process: Upload necessary scanned images, documents, and signatures in the specified format.
Step 7 of CLAT application process: Pay the fee through the different online payment modes to complete the application process
Documents to be uploaded for CLAT application process
1. Front facing passport size recent photograph with plain background
2. Signature of the candidate
3. Category certificate if you are applying under SC/ST/OBC
4. Relevant certificate issued by competent authority if you are applying if candidate is P.W.D
5. Relevant certificate issued by competent authority if you are coming under BPL category
Important Details for CLAT application process
1. The original certificates/documents issued by the competent authority as specified in the brochure are to be submitted to the allotted University in the form and manner as specified by the respective universities at the time of admission.
2. The photograph and signature of the candidate need not be attested while submitting the Online Application Form.
3. All documents/certificates should be uploaded in pdf format only.
Application Fee for CLAT application process
1. Application fees can be paid online only.
2. Application fee for General/OBC/PWD/NRI candidates: Rs.4,000/-
3. Application fee for SC/ST/BPL category candidates: Rs.3,500/-
4. The cost of previous years’ question papers is Rs.500/- (not included in the CLAT 2024 application fee of Rs.4,000/- or Rs.3,500/- as the case may be.)
5. The candidates themselves will have to bear the bank transaction charges for remitting the fee online. The actual bank transaction charges will be displayed in the payment gateway page after candidates choose the mode of payment.
6. Application Fees is non-refundable.
Admit Card/Hall ticket for CLAT application process
The Admit Card/Hall ticket can be downloaded by the candidate by logging into his/her account. The exact date on which the hall tickets will be made available will be intimated on the website.